- Made with 100% organic cotton
- front and back carry
- high density waist and shoulder strap foam
- safety buckle to prevent unintended release
- one size fits most adults (this is true, I consider myself pretty big, and it fit!)
- enables a healthy sitting position for your child
- provide proper leg support in the flexed abducted position
- naturally tilt the pelvis, fills out hip sockets, aligns spine
- the more leg support the less pressure absorbed by the spine
- takes the pressure off of the hamstrings
- reduces the leg dangle
- gives feet a place to rest
- ensures complete blood flow throughout legs
- no pinching of the major nerve behind the thigh
In addition to sending me a Boba Carrier to review, Sleepy Wrap also sent me a Sleepy Bear Organic for Jaylin. Of course, Jaylin took the baby bear out of the wrap, and carried that one with her, then put the big bear in the swing with Jaxon!
"the very first stuffed toy to help promote babywearing! Made from the softest
organic cotton, the new eco-friendly toy is perfect for your child's first
friend (intended for children ages 3 and up). No buttons, snaps or removable
parts are used on the Sleepy Bear – only soft stitching and materials are used
to make this the perfect bear for your child!"
Sleepy Wrap wants to give my readers a 10% discount. When checking out use the code "monkey" to get 10% off any product on Sleepy Wrap's site, that includes Sleepy Wrap or Boba Carrier (sorry, code isn't valid for Sleepy Bear, that must be purchased at an authorized retailer)! Either one would make an excellent gift for an expectant mother you may need a gift for! I know I love my Sleepy Wrap, and I can tell Jaxon will love the Boba Carrier when he's old enough!
Want more great gift ideas? Head over to Barefoot Mommies Gift Guide! Get extra entries for entering my Gift Guide Giveaways, and get Extra Entries on my Gift Guide giveaways if you enter one of their Gift Guide giveaways!
Disclaimer: I recieved free product in return for writing this review, but the free product had no influence on my opinion of either product.