Babies can be the hardest to buy gifts for! Every year my kids were babies, I had a hard time figuring out what to buy them that will last awhile, I didn't want to waste my money on something they wouldn't like...well guess what...I have that same problem this year too! Jaxon is only going to be 6 almost 7 months old. Of course the point of me having a Holiday Gift Guide is to tell everyone who reads my blog of some great gift ideas, and boy do I have one for babies! So do you want to know what it is? Of course if you're reading this you do, and by the title you can tell who makes the toy, I'm sure if you cheated and scrolled down a bit you saw the picture lol. I'm such a dork. It's the Lamaze Space Symphony Motion Gym! One was sent to Jaxon from Learning Curve which is where you can buy one for yourself or a gift for someone else.
- The bottom has some areas where it's crinkly...it makes a crinkle noise when he moves on it.
- The toys are low enough that his short little arms (or feet!) can reach them and he can play with them
- The rocket is a rattle!
- It has a mirror (not pictured in the one with him because Jeffery and Jaylin took it lol) so baby can look at himself!
- Jaxon is 5months old and he fits just perfectly in it...and I know he can use it for a couple more months!
- Assembly is a piece of cake!
- Rolls up easily to take anywhere!
- Brightly colored to keep baby's attention.
**Giveaway has ended....Winner Announced**
The Giveaway: The Learning Curve has offered to giveaway a Space Symphony Motion Gym to one lucky Monkey Mayhem reader in celebration of my Holiday Gift Guide!
Extra Entries: For all Extra Entries and Giveaway Rules go HERE.
- Visit Barefoot Mommies Gift Guide and enter any of their giveaways
- 2 entries for having my gift guide button (leave 2 separate comments)
This giveaway will end on November 20th @ 11pm EST!
I received free product in return for writing this review post. The free product had no influence on my opinion of said product.