about us
about us

Bear With Me

I'm working and working on reviews and giveaways that need done. I have a lot of stuff going on at home with the kids' and their school with meetings. Please be patient and know that I'm not gone. Please keep checking back for new stuff!

Sunday, May 31, 2009

It's amazing!

Having another child has amazingly made me love my other 2 children MORE than I did before! I didn't think it was possible. I look at Jeffery and Jaylin in a different way, not bad....good. Jaylin is now a big sister, and so far she's handling it well. Jeffery, he's so thrilled to have a baby brother, he loves to help with him and just watch him all the time. He even tells us to "shhhh" when he's sleeping.

Jaxon is such a sweet baby too. I look at him and I'm amazed something so small and perfect come out of me just 2 days ago! He is a very alert baby, and he makes sure to let you know when something is wrong, he's a very vocal baby lol.

While in the hospital last night, I missed my kids so much, Jaxon was in the nursery, and Jeff had the kids at home. Amazingly enough....I even missed Jeff (I hope he reads this lol) After almost 6 years together, the only time I ever slept without him was when he's on night shift...and he comes home and sleeps with me for a bit when he gets home in the mornings so I guess that makes up for it. Friday night I was upset, but too tired to pay much attention and I was able to sleep...but last night was bad. I cried and cried, I was texting Jeff telling him I missed him and the kids and I just wanted to be home. Some of that could have been hormones, I had to call my nurse in to see if I could have anything to help me sleep, she noticed I was crying and asked what was wrong, I told her I just wanted to go home! Later she come in and give me some Ambien and shortly after I was able to sleep. I later found out the nurse called my dr (at MIDNIGHT!!) to see if I could have anything.

When I woke up the first thing on my mind was my kids, I wondered if Jeffery and Jaylin were up, I wondered how Jaxon's night was, and I wondered how Jeff was doing and what time he went to bed. The nurse come in and took my vitals, and then they brought my breakfast and I ended up falling back to sleep until the phone rang and woke me up (it was just dietary asking for my order for lunch and dinner) My doctor come in after I got up and asked how I was, I told her I was much better after I got to sleep after midnight (thats when she informed me thats when my nurse called her about me lol...she did say she was still up) She explained that I was doing good, my incision was looking pretty good (2 staples didnt catch on 1 side, but she said it looks closed) she started talking about getting paperwork done and everything so I was shocked when I asked if i was going home, she said yes! I had been told I wouldnt leave til Monday. She said since I was up and walking, using the bathroom and doing everything I was supose to do so no need to stay another night...I told her she just didn't want another call at midnight about me sleeping lmao...she had a good laugh about that.

I had my cathedar taken out less than 24hours after it was put in, I was up walking around in less than 24hours too. After I used the bathroom for the 1st time after the cathedar was removed, my nurse removed my IV also. So I was unhooked from everything by yesterday evening. I knew the sooner I got out of bed, the sooner I would feel better....which is true!!!

I can't wait to be able to sleep in my own bed tonight, and sleep next to my husband...who by the way is being AWESOME! He was outside working on something and I was trying to fix me some spagetti, he walked in the back door as I was struggling to carry a small pan of water to the stove...he cooked it, put it in a bowl and put sauce on it, then brought it to the bedroom where I was resting. He's taking good care of the kids, and has been all weekend. We made it...now as long as we can make it until I fully heal from surgery...we'll be good!

Oh...here are some pictures of the kids side by side so you can see who Jaxon looks like (I say he looks like Jaylin)

Jaylin 2 days old

Jaxon 2 days old

Jeffery a few minutes old

What do you think?


rhymewithdrew.com said...

Wow, Jaxon really does look like Jaylin at that time. It was wonderful hearing your experience and everything with being in the hospital, and having Jaxon. You're kids are really cute! And I must say, I like your blog. I will be sure to follow it. Keep us updated!

_Andrew C.

Eighty MPH Mom said...

Oh he definitely looks like Jaylin! I'm so glad everything went okay and you are back home - that was a really quick recovery! But please don't overdo, you don't want to go back to hospital!

Enjoy your bundle of baby!

Kristin said...

Def. look at the nose! He's so sweet!

Liz said...

Awww, Jaxon is a cutey! They all look similar in a way. I am so glad to hear that everything is going well, and take care!! :-)

Emily B said...

Wow, congratulations!!!

~*~ Melissa ~*~ said...

They are all adorable! I think you're right, but they do all look so much alike!

Anonymous said...

You can really tell all the kids are related. So cute!

Heather M said...

He definitely looks like Jaylin there, BUT they're 2 days old and Jeffrey was a few minutes old, so the swelling had already gone down in Jaylin and Jaxon!! He's adorable!! Congrats!

Island Girl said...

Congrats! Your three children are adorable! I was thinking that Jaxon looked more like his big brother...but they are all so cute. Wow, great job getting up so quickly after your csection. I had two and definitely the second one was much easier with a much much quicker recovery! Hoping your recovery is quick, too!

jessica said...

wow man i wish that i was up there so that i can help you and had babysat the kids so that jeff could have spent the night with you. congrats. jaxon looks really cute. take it easy

Home | Favorite Products | Giveaways | Reviews | Review and Giveaway Policy | Contact me | Image Map